Turn It Up.

Activities (41) Books (13) College (20) Happenings (80) Life (64) Micropoem (8) Musing (62) Netgames (6) Other Blogs (16) Personal (64) Poems (136) Pujo (7) Random Banter (32) School (28) SPICE club (14) The Famous/Infamous (9) The Statesman Voices (3) This Blog (35) Troubles (49) TV (8) Twitter (2) Vibes (4) Views (36) Wallpapers (36) Webcomics (4)

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I really DID write this.

Grade 6. I surpassed my puny self.
========================
Change Of Identity

I have a lot and I get more
          But I beg for a chance to give
I am full of life, and yet,
I beg for a chance to live.
          Not a single chain binds me.
          However, I beg to be free.
I am the richest beggar, O Lord;
The richest one in this world of thee.

          Make me the poorest millionaire; I beg,
          That I can give my heart and soul.
And the joy of living may take me
Away from my begging bowl.
          Make me the freest slave today,
          That with all my heart I may serve thee.
As the richest beggar of the time, O Lord,
I beg for a change of identity.

========================

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...