Sunday, December 19, 2010

Travians Gen II

I've been playing this great RPG called Travians for a long time. There, you start as a descendant of quite an incapable drunkard uncle called Horatio, whose family has a curse of early ageing. You learn the ways of Traviansland -- your occupation, house, society, clubs, guild, games, etc.; till gen 3 you have different quests to solve which involve lots of fun and adventure. After 111 days, your character dies, and then you play as the next generation character; more quests and fun. My first generation change is tomorrow, and I'm very excited. Aah, the sweet future that lies before me, bearing forth the glory of my brave and honourable past. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...