Ninja Plaits, et cetera.

Activities (41) Books (13) College (20) Happenings (80) Life (62) Micropoem (8) Musing (62) Netgames (6) Other Blogs (16) Personal (63) Poems (134) Pujo (7) Random Banter (32) School (28) SPICE club (14) The Famous/Infamous (9) The Statesman Voices (3) This Blog (35) Troubles (48) TV (8) Twitter (2) Vibes (4) Views (35) Wallpapers (36) Webcomics (4)

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Poems of yesteryears--My first poem

My then-princi called me to her office, and suggested I channel my creativity into poetry. She actually signed the poem 'good'. I wrote it when I was 9, btw.


The Ideal Teacher
Are you in search of a teacher

Who could help you everyday?
Do you want a teacher
To guide you all the way?
Then I’ll tell you what kind to search for,
Among the ones you know.
You must search for a teacher
Who is patient in teaching,
A teacher who is never bothered
By repeated asking.
You must search for a teacher
Who helps in all needs,
A teacher who is nice
And is good in deeds.
You must search for a teacher
With a big, broad smile,
A teacher who’s sure to walk with you
Till the very last mile.
And when you’ve found a teacher
With all those qualities
Just speak out all your troubles
And all the difficulties.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...