Sunday, August 8, 2010

Poems of yesteryears--My first poem

My then-princi called me to her office, and suggested I channel my creativity into poetry. She actually signed the poem 'good'. I wrote it when I was 9, btw.


The Ideal Teacher
Are you in search of a teacher

Who could help you everyday?
Do you want a teacher
To guide you all the way?
Then I’ll tell you what kind to search for,
Among the ones you know.
You must search for a teacher
Who is patient in teaching,
A teacher who is never bothered
By repeated asking.
You must search for a teacher
Who helps in all needs,
A teacher who is nice
And is good in deeds.
You must search for a teacher
With a big, broad smile,
A teacher who’s sure to walk with you
Till the very last mile.
And when you’ve found a teacher
With all those qualities
Just speak out all your troubles
And all the difficulties.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...