Saturday, February 5, 2011

Small update

I don't have enough time to write something good, so I'll just give out news about life and call it a day. 
The time table is out, and it has upturned the hourglass and brought the exam feeling straight home to us. 
In other news, the International Mathematics Olympiad are out. I hadn't expected much, as on the day of the exam our papers had arrived late and we had answered in less than the allotted time; however because everyone in the school faced the same trouble, though my rank wasn't within 500 (International 1477) I was selected for second level as the School Topper. Hope I can do better there. The issue with my NSO roll number is not completely resolved yet; there was no confusion regarding my IMO roll number, however many others faced problems. The local in-charge has been authorized to make the corrections to my NSO roll number at the local exam centre, so I hope it all smooths out. 
Also, I have my NCO second levels tomorrow; wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...