Turn It Up.

Activities (41) Books (13) College (20) Happenings (80) Life (63) Micropoem (8) Musing (62) Netgames (6) Other Blogs (16) Personal (63) Poems (135) Pujo (7) Random Banter (32) School (28) SPICE club (14) The Famous/Infamous (9) The Statesman Voices (3) This Blog (35) Troubles (49) TV (8) Twitter (2) Vibes (4) Views (36) Wallpapers (36) Webcomics (4)

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Small update

I don't have enough time to write something good, so I'll just give out news about life and call it a day. 
The time table is out, and it has upturned the hourglass and brought the exam feeling straight home to us. 
In other news, the International Mathematics Olympiad are out. I hadn't expected much, as on the day of the exam our papers had arrived late and we had answered in less than the allotted time; however because everyone in the school faced the same trouble, though my rank wasn't within 500 (International 1477) I was selected for second level as the School Topper. Hope I can do better there. The issue with my NSO roll number is not completely resolved yet; there was no confusion regarding my IMO roll number, however many others faced problems. The local in-charge has been authorized to make the corrections to my NSO roll number at the local exam centre, so I hope it all smooths out. 
Also, I have my NCO second levels tomorrow; wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...