Turn It Up.

Activities (41) Books (13) College (20) Happenings (80) Life (63) Micropoem (8) Musing (62) Netgames (6) Other Blogs (16) Personal (63) Poems (135) Pujo (7) Random Banter (32) School (28) SPICE club (14) The Famous/Infamous (9) The Statesman Voices (3) This Blog (35) Troubles (49) TV (8) Twitter (2) Vibes (4) Views (36) Wallpapers (36) Webcomics (4)

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bless Me

I'm up late with my computer and I have an exam of EE and GK tomorrow. And today we had 80 minutes to finish our SUPW exam while the other section had a whole two hours. We didn't finish, teacher says she'll judge by number of elements shown to be considerate, and I was going all good girl, not cutting down on the asked length and missed out on showing the ending technique of the shawl. Just a D, please.
I'm in such a horrible situation. God-and-whatever-else-influential, bless me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...