Turn It Up.

Activities (41) Books (13) College (20) Happenings (80) Life (64) Micropoem (8) Musing (62) Netgames (6) Other Blogs (16) Personal (64) Poems (136) Pujo (7) Random Banter (32) School (28) SPICE club (14) The Famous/Infamous (9) The Statesman Voices (3) This Blog (35) Troubles (49) TV (8) Twitter (2) Vibes (4) Views (36) Wallpapers (36) Webcomics (4)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Old drawings on Paint --1

There was a time, from my early days with computers in kindergarten to the day I learnt Photoshop, when I was very, very fond of doing my art on MS-Paint. I made loads of drawings -- some silly, some a little wiser. Some sensible and thought-out, some whimsical, some mere learning exercises.
Even today, when I look at those drawings I get a warm, fuzzy feeling in my heart; somewhat like nostalgia, except I don't use that word as it makes me sound triple my age. :D
They are an important part of my growing up, just like every other way of expression I've used to let my feelings out; however immature those feelings might have been. That is why, I decided to share them, where people who share my thoughts can have a look. Here's the first batch of them; feast your eyes. I changed computers, so I don't exactly have the chronological order, so they're going to be up randomly. It's a pity Blogger doesn't take .bmp files, so I had to convert them.
Writing in Bengali translates
as 'butterfly'
Shaky attempt at trying out my
hand-drawn designs on Paint
Translates as 'little girl', was the name
of my doll whom I tried to draw here



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...