Ninja Plaits, et cetera.

Activities (41) Books (13) College (20) Happenings (80) Life (62) Micropoem (8) Musing (62) Netgames (6) Other Blogs (16) Personal (63) Poems (134) Pujo (7) Random Banter (32) School (28) SPICE club (14) The Famous/Infamous (9) The Statesman Voices (3) This Blog (35) Troubles (48) TV (8) Twitter (2) Vibes (4) Views (35) Wallpapers (36) Webcomics (4)

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Fantasy 3 : So Let It Sail

=====================================
So Let It Sail

Finest wisp of silvery air,
Darkened deep of caramel sweet --
Please let me know when she's there,
There's someone I'd like her to meet.

Her voice is not the nicest, but
I have heard her music, clear,
Not in singing, but in words
Of the ones that she holds dear.

He will love her when they meet --
I've seen it with my artist's eye
And I know I can't be wrong
For no one loves them more than I.

You think this dream I dream is stupid;
You think the very idea's cursed;
But if they do end up together
Remember, I thought of it first.
=====================================

Dedicated to the holy art of shipping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...