Turn It Up.

Activities (41) Books (13) College (20) Happenings (80) Life (64) Micropoem (8) Musing (62) Netgames (6) Other Blogs (16) Personal (64) Poems (136) Pujo (7) Random Banter (32) School (28) SPICE club (14) The Famous/Infamous (9) The Statesman Voices (3) This Blog (35) Troubles (49) TV (8) Twitter (2) Vibes (4) Views (36) Wallpapers (36) Webcomics (4)

Monday, October 12, 2015

An Experiment

A poem with what I think is a new style for me. Title credit to my own past poem. :P

============================================================
Since You Mentioned Independence

I will stand between
You and the world.
You will fly, but never fall:
I will find a way,
No,
We will find a way

To be precious, to be strong,
And mysterious,
And erroneous, sometimes.

I will stand beside
You, in the storm.
You will ride the waves
But never sink:
I
Will navigate

Wrong roads, messy oaths,
Bloody meals --
Cannibalistic, sometimes.

I will sit where
You will always see
Me being there for you
Always, always.
You
Won't be alone:

Not in sleep, nor in dreams --
My love for you
Asphyxiating, sometimes.
============================================================

Whew. Comment comment comment. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...