Ninja Plaits, et cetera.

Activities (41) Books (13) College (20) Happenings (80) Life (62) Micropoem (8) Musing (62) Netgames (6) Other Blogs (16) Personal (63) Poems (134) Pujo (7) Random Banter (32) School (28) SPICE club (14) The Famous/Infamous (9) The Statesman Voices (3) This Blog (35) Troubles (48) TV (8) Twitter (2) Vibes (4) Views (35) Wallpapers (36) Webcomics (4)

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Fantasy 11 : Ecosystem

===================================
Ecosystem

Slick
Pockmarked by rain,
Warts of a frog
On browning rainbow,
Floating wisp
Of strangulation,
A waiting net
For innocents --
Useful innocents.
I wish they could fly,
I wish they could eat
Whatever they wanted,
I wish they were not slave
To misplaced pride.

Morning:
Guiltily, sleep lingers;
Adamant hunger
Seeks attention,
When distraction hops
Into the doorway --
Little ball of fur,
Like the song;
She even makes the face.
I wish she could fly,
I wish she could live
Wherever she wanted,
I wish she wasn't born
To be carried to death.
===================================

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...