Ninja Plaits, et cetera.

Activities (41) Books (13) College (20) Happenings (80) Life (59) Micropoem (8) Musing (62) Netgames (6) Other Blogs (16) Personal (62) Poems (129) Pujo (7) Random Banter (32) School (27) SPICE club (14) The Famous/Infamous (9) The Statesman Voices (3) This Blog (35) Troubles (45) TV (7) Twitter (2) Vibes (4) Views (35) Wallpapers (36) Webcomics (4)

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

J, j

Once again employed the idea of typing in letters to find a letter I've never begun a post title with, and then ranting about it. Because I don't have anything (much) else going and it's too late at night to go through the trouble of uploading a wallpaper -- as I said before, the post editor hates my images, and it's even worse when I try to add one to the standing wallpaper page.
So, here goes: J looks like a traditional umbrella handle and like an inverted cane. Or better still, a candy cane. J, j, jo, jog, joke, joker, joyful (reminds me of value ed class dammit), janitor, junkyard, juxtapose, jackhammer.
Bonus: judgemental :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...