Turn It Up.

Activities (41) Books (13) College (20) Happenings (80) Life (63) Micropoem (8) Musing (62) Netgames (6) Other Blogs (16) Personal (63) Poems (135) Pujo (7) Random Banter (32) School (28) SPICE club (14) The Famous/Infamous (9) The Statesman Voices (3) This Blog (35) Troubles (49) TV (8) Twitter (2) Vibes (4) Views (36) Wallpapers (36) Webcomics (4)

Monday, April 18, 2011

SPL Elections

Today we elected the school pupil leader for the academic session 2011-12. There were five nominees. Sadly the candidate I voted didn't win. She got the second highest votes though. So she'll be the assistant SPL. Like every year I noted the results as they came. But I guess posting them here would be pretty boring. I can't afford to be more boring given the somewhat makeshift posts I'm putting up these days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...