Ninja Plaits, et cetera.

Activities (41) Books (13) College (20) Happenings (80) Life (62) Micropoem (8) Musing (62) Netgames (6) Other Blogs (16) Personal (63) Poems (133) Pujo (7) Random Banter (32) School (28) SPICE club (14) The Famous/Infamous (9) The Statesman Voices (3) This Blog (35) Troubles (48) TV (7) Twitter (2) Vibes (4) Views (35) Wallpapers (36) Webcomics (4)

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

In Laughter and Song

=====================================================
Amor

My friends and I
Went for a walk
In the morning. We were up all night
Grappling with that deadly youth
No mother wants you to have.

My friends and I
Got our feet wet
In the watered grass. Victorious,
Considering ourselves battle-worn,
We ignored pain and health.

My friends and I
Slept in our rooms
Without speaking. If we had talked,
Things might have become awkward,
And goodbyes shouldn't be like that.
=====================================================

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...