Tuesday, April 1, 2014

To New Beginnings

Tomorrow I begin the last academic year of my school life. It will be the deciding year, and probably the most memorable year as well. It will also contain my 18th birthday, when I will formally become a grown-up. Keeping with the theme, my blog has received a grown-up-looking revamp, complete with the adult quality of taking responsibility showcased through a whole lot of customised coding. Here goes a big shout-out to every person on the internet who has ever written a tutorial for using HTML and CSS in blogging. I see the early sun changing colour now, and the next time it happens I will begin my life as a senior. At this last moment, I finally find myself calm and accepting of all the big changes happening right now. Wish me luck. I'll bid you good-bye with a screenshot of the blog and a list of changes:


  • Fonts -- Title: Gruppo, Description: Walter Turncoat/Cambria (screenshot shows Cambria), Post Titles: Gruppo, Page Text: Calibri
  • Sidebar -- Justified alignment, rearrangement of gadgets
  • Graphics and Colours -- Background: Speaker grille, Drop shadow in header, general colour theme revamp
  • Cool Coding Stuff: Hover-sensitive, transparent Navbar and Page Tabs; they also scroll down with the page.
I hope you all like it!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Liked it...yet again.... MAMU SRP

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...