Ninja Plaits, et cetera.

Activities (41) Books (13) College (20) Happenings (80) Life (59) Micropoem (8) Musing (62) Netgames (6) Other Blogs (16) Personal (62) Poems (129) Pujo (7) Random Banter (32) School (27) SPICE club (14) The Famous/Infamous (9) The Statesman Voices (3) This Blog (35) Troubles (45) TV (7) Twitter (2) Vibes (4) Views (35) Wallpapers (36) Webcomics (4)

Thursday, February 23, 2017

I'd Have To Be Quiet

=========================================
Peso

Hello, mister.
Do I make a good jester?
Tell me, do I amuse?
Do my ways
On the worse of your days
Injure, or confuse?

Theatricals don't seem your thing
Unless they're fun and light;
Are simple words also not fun
If not your kind of right?
Take that big red nose off me --
I don't want this role.
The master-race of overthinkers
Don't like to console.
=========================================

I made a bad pun. I'm not ashamed of the bad pun I made. Here I stand, in the light of day, let the storm rage on, the cold never bothered me anyway.
Also, Jigglypuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...