Monday, March 28, 2011

All the world's a classroom

Before the official beginning of ninth grade, we're having 5 days of 2 & 1/2 hour English classes as our teacher will be away from sometime in April to June. Today was the first day, and we studied one poem and half a scene from Shakespeare's As You Like It. Teacher gave us nine questions to answer from the poem. Some of them are quite long. She has weird ink rules. Green for questions and blue or black for answers.  I think she's the only teacher who does this green thing now that the Physics teacher's been changed after the previous teacher's retirement. I bought green pens today, but sadly I didn't get a refill that I could use with my existing pens and had to buy a use-and-throw polluting pen.
Plus, nice websites: Weebl's StuffQWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM.org
Peace out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...