Turn It Up.

Activities (41) Books (13) College (20) Happenings (80) Life (64) Micropoem (8) Musing (62) Netgames (6) Other Blogs (16) Personal (64) Poems (136) Pujo (7) Random Banter (32) School (28) SPICE club (14) The Famous/Infamous (9) The Statesman Voices (3) This Blog (35) Troubles (49) TV (8) Twitter (2) Vibes (4) Views (36) Wallpapers (36) Webcomics (4)

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Finshed A Book

Mom gifted me two books on Friday for my good results last year. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, and The Calcutta Chormosome by Amitav Ghosh. I finished Da Vinci Code. Nice half-truths, absorbing, but the ending didn't please me. Can you tell I'm too lazy to write a full-length review? I'm relaxing so hard that I'm thinking of missing singing class today. Something I've never done before without reason. Just read a paragraph of the other book till now. Sheesh, these short updates have got me!
Edit (14th March 2011):
The cover in which I read it
Looks like it's a less popular cover
The author --not that I need to say
much about him and his books, I guess

Yeah, that's an excuse for not writing a review-ish thing. A good excuse, you must admit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...