Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm back

I had a horrible time, with my PC acting up yet again. Same problem. This time however, we found a new repair guy who fixed it wonderfully. The previous guy evidently didn't know his job and was just a blah blah. He did more damage to my dear old PC than good. Ekram (or is it Akram?) is far better at it. And he doesn't show off, and answers questions politely. Mom said that now onwards he's going to be our computer guy. A good one at last. By the way, he was suggested by an acquaintance--the lady who runs the place where I took Java classes. I'm relieved. Now I can go back to proper communication, gaming, blogging and fanfiction. Ah.
Now I'll try to start something. Just... give me some time. Peace.

1 comments:

vishal said...

While going through the blog, i translated whole blog into hindi and was reading now everything transaltd in pure hindi... Amazing experience... and best was I'm Back meaning " Mein Waapas Aa Gaya Hun" .. Seemed like reading Ramsay Novel..

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...