Ninja Plaits, et cetera.

Activities (41) Books (13) College (20) Happenings (80) Life (62) Micropoem (8) Musing (62) Netgames (6) Other Blogs (16) Personal (63) Poems (133) Pujo (7) Random Banter (32) School (28) SPICE club (14) The Famous/Infamous (9) The Statesman Voices (3) This Blog (35) Troubles (48) TV (7) Twitter (2) Vibes (4) Views (35) Wallpapers (36) Webcomics (4)

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Small and Inanimate

#1

I'm the present tied in brown paper and string. I'm the slosh of school shoes in monsoon mud. I'm the Fruitzee bread-omelette, and the last paneer in the palak-paneer.
I'm the joy found in simple things.

#2

I am faded carbon paper, an old typewriter, and an umbrella with a curved handle. I am a handwritten postcard, and the clothes left behind by a student leaving for college.
I'm the memory of times that were not better, but definitely simpler; I'm the small difference made by big sacrifices.

#3
I'm the dinosaur game in Google Chrome -- the limbo between procrastination and productivity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...