Turn It Up.

Activities (41) Books (13) College (20) Happenings (80) Life (64) Micropoem (8) Musing (62) Netgames (6) Other Blogs (16) Personal (64) Poems (136) Pujo (7) Random Banter (32) School (28) SPICE club (14) The Famous/Infamous (9) The Statesman Voices (3) This Blog (35) Troubles (49) TV (8) Twitter (2) Vibes (4) Views (36) Wallpapers (36) Webcomics (4)

Friday, January 15, 2016

Just a poem

==============================
Vows

I will swear to hate
The ones I once had loved.
I will fail, and learn,
That hate is burdensome.
I will grow to love
The arms that hold me back;
I will lift above
The hands that pull me down;
I will be the one,
'Cause no one else will,
To learn how to forgive
The ones that hurt me still.
==============================

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...