Turn It Up.

Activities (41) Books (13) College (20) Happenings (80) Life (64) Micropoem (8) Musing (62) Netgames (6) Other Blogs (16) Personal (64) Poems (136) Pujo (7) Random Banter (32) School (28) SPICE club (14) The Famous/Infamous (9) The Statesman Voices (3) This Blog (35) Troubles (49) TV (8) Twitter (2) Vibes (4) Views (36) Wallpapers (36) Webcomics (4)

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

You're Not Alone, All Plans Fail, You're Welcome

=================================
Conflict

My heart was new and tender red
And the world left it alone.

My heart was set in hard concrete
And the world sent flowers, soft;

My heart was then encased in stone
And the world hurled all things nice.

My heart was set with spikes of steel
And the world let all things slide.

Then I set it at halfway point
And the world ran swiftly by.
=================================

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...