Turn It Up.

Activities (41) Books (13) College (20) Happenings (80) Life (64) Micropoem (8) Musing (62) Netgames (6) Other Blogs (16) Personal (64) Poems (136) Pujo (7) Random Banter (32) School (28) SPICE club (14) The Famous/Infamous (9) The Statesman Voices (3) This Blog (35) Troubles (49) TV (8) Twitter (2) Vibes (4) Views (36) Wallpapers (36) Webcomics (4)

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

An attempt at old-style musical poetry

==================================
Postbag

Bring back the wind from my country;
Tell the flowers, I said hi --
Their scents have been away from me
In a while.

Bring back the rain from my city;
Tell the furry one I'll be fine:
No love's crossed my heart
In a while.

Bring back the sleep to my pillow,
Tell my Mamma I'm doing alright:
No tears have passed my eyes
In a while.
==================================

#Retro

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...