Turn It Up.

Activities (41) Books (13) College (20) Happenings (80) Life (63) Micropoem (8) Musing (62) Netgames (6) Other Blogs (16) Personal (63) Poems (135) Pujo (7) Random Banter (32) School (28) SPICE club (14) The Famous/Infamous (9) The Statesman Voices (3) This Blog (35) Troubles (49) TV (8) Twitter (2) Vibes (4) Views (36) Wallpapers (36) Webcomics (4)

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Adulthood 7 : Compromise

Aah life.

==========================
Compromise

Perspective shifts.
The sky exchanges gifts
With those that walk the earth.

Today, I dare say,
I'll take the earth's way
Though it is not mine.

Taking life and spark,
The earth keeps my mark --
And so, freely, I give.

Absorbing all we find,
The earth, to me, will bind --
And so, freely, I live.
==========================

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...