Ninja Plaits, et cetera.

Activities (41) Books (13) College (20) Happenings (80) Life (59) Micropoem (8) Musing (62) Netgames (6) Other Blogs (16) Personal (63) Poems (129) Pujo (7) Random Banter (32) School (28) SPICE club (14) The Famous/Infamous (9) The Statesman Voices (3) This Blog (35) Troubles (45) TV (7) Twitter (2) Vibes (4) Views (35) Wallpapers (36) Webcomics (4)

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Attributions are always fun

I always love it when other blogs share my content (given due credit, of course). Recently, a friend stumbled upon this... apparently it appears when my blog's title is googled! I thank the people on the page, though I have no idea how the original content was relevant to their topic!
Nonetheless, much love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...