Ninja Plaits, et cetera.

Activities (41) Books (13) College (20) Happenings (80) Life (59) Micropoem (8) Musing (62) Netgames (6) Other Blogs (16) Personal (63) Poems (129) Pujo (7) Random Banter (32) School (28) SPICE club (14) The Famous/Infamous (9) The Statesman Voices (3) This Blog (35) Troubles (45) TV (7) Twitter (2) Vibes (4) Views (35) Wallpapers (36) Webcomics (4)

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Childhood 3 : Make-believe

=========================================
Make-believe

I like to leave before a party ends
Because then I can pretend it never did;
Or, that it ended because
I was the life of the party.

I like to believe that, in sunsets,
There are strange writings and coloured skulls --
And that, when it's dark,
They let loose and dance.

I like to think of my food and drink
As a bond between me and the earth
And of my friends as my link
To all human flesh.

I like to believe that all my people
Are real, and exactly how I want them,
And not as they are, because
That would be way too sad.
=========================================

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...