Ninja Plaits, et cetera.

Activities (41) Books (13) College (20) Happenings (80) Life (59) Micropoem (8) Musing (62) Netgames (6) Other Blogs (16) Personal (63) Poems (129) Pujo (7) Random Banter (32) School (28) SPICE club (14) The Famous/Infamous (9) The Statesman Voices (3) This Blog (35) Troubles (45) TV (7) Twitter (2) Vibes (4) Views (35) Wallpapers (36) Webcomics (4)

Friday, June 3, 2011

Wallpaper 30 : How not to do it

I was going for a spooky effect with the red and black. Everything was fine, until I decided to add a little surreal lighting with the sparkle setting of paint daubs and a few distorts. I left it midway, saving it and closing the file, and when I came back, I had no history, and no memory of what steps I'd followed. I had no way to use the exact same sequence of distorts and my effects were left unfinished. I was too apprehensive of experimenting even more with the mess. Lesson learnt: save it but don't close it, you just might forget. This will make a good addition to 'never split sittings on a wallpaper if you're just experimenting with no concrete target in mind'. That's something I learnt long ago, fortunately that time the results were not as disastrous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...