Turn It Up.

Activities (41) Books (13) College (20) Happenings (80) Life (63) Micropoem (8) Musing (62) Netgames (6) Other Blogs (16) Personal (63) Poems (135) Pujo (7) Random Banter (32) School (28) SPICE club (14) The Famous/Infamous (9) The Statesman Voices (3) This Blog (35) Troubles (49) TV (8) Twitter (2) Vibes (4) Views (36) Wallpapers (36) Webcomics (4)

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Childhood 7 : Indulgence

=============================
Indulgence

I wouldn't want to hurt you
And it hurts you when I cry
So when I'm with you, I promise
I'll really, really try
To smile always, and laugh --
Whatever you do or say --
And never to bother you
To wipe my tears away
But sometimes I can't help it.

At many a sunrise
How wonderful you were
Brought tears to my eyes.
Far away from home, I had
A brother by my side --
And so, although I'd rather not,
I'm sorry, but I cried.
=============================
 
To the extraordinary Ritwik da.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...