Sunday, August 25, 2019

Logic, Automata and Games

================================================
Grayscale Man (?)

As happy as a bee,
As busy as a tree,
I have it in me
To be fair and free;
I have it in me
To belong to one,
To belong to all,
To be strong and tall,
To be smart and small;
And they don't trust me
But you do --
So you must know
I have it in me
To build you a wall :
It'll keep you safe,
It'll keep you brave.
I'll keep you safe,
I'll keep you brave,
But if you love me
Please do love
The things I build
More selfishly --
My aqueducts;
My every shrine;
My wall to hold
All that is mine,
That keeps me safe,
That keeps me brave,
That helps me heal,
That helps me save.
I've got to love
This wall I've got :
In all the world,
It's all I've got.
But if you cannot
Love my wall
I fear I'll hate it
After all.
================================================

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and you will be heard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...